Designed for beginners to yoga. This is an unlimited progressive six-week course with eight beginners classes each week. You can attend one or more classes each week for six weeks. BUY NOW
Progressive courses in Prenatal Yoga, Mums-N-Bubs (Postnatal) Yoga, Restorative Yoga and Meditation. Enrolment is now open. FIND OUT MORE
Your choice of paying WEEKLY, FORTNIGHTLY or EVERY 4-WEEKS by Direct Debit (Auto Pay).
NO Joining Fees, NO Admin Fees, NO Transactions Fees and NO Cancellation Fees. You can also upgrade or downgrade at any time.*
1 Class a week – Intro offer $13 a class ($13 a week) – normal price $15 a week (pay weekly, fortnightly or every 4-weeks) – BUY NOW
2 Classes a week – Intro offer $10 a class ($20 a week) – normal price $24 a week (pay weekly, fortnightly or every 4-weeks) – BUY NOW
3 Classes a week – Intro offer $8.67 a class ($26 a week) – normal price $32 a week (pay weekly, fortnightly or every 4-weeks) – BUY NOW
4+ Classes a week (including complementary Meditation course) – Intro offer $7.50 a class ($30 a week) – normal price $38 a week (pay weekly, fortnightly or every 4-weeks) – BUY NOW
Available online only – not available in studio.
The pass expires 6 months from purchase date.** BUY NOW
One-off payment. Available for new students only as a one time only purchase. It expires 14 days from first use. BUY NOW
Pay per class. BUY NOW
One-on-one private or small group classes can also be arranged. FIND OUT MORE
Available in any amount. BUY NOW
Payments: You can pay online via our secure website with Visa or Mastercard. In the studio you can pay with cash, EFTPOS (debit card), Visa card or Mastercard. Please note that we do not accept American Express (AMEX) or Diner’s Club.
* Below is everything you need to know about direct debit options.
1. At any time, your direct debit can be upgraded to more classes a week, or downgraded to less classes a week.
2. You can suspend your direct debit at any time (if going on holidays, travelling, or unable to practice due to illness or injury) by contacting us at “classes” @ “canberrayogaspace.com.au” (remove the ” “).
3. The suspension can be for any period, so long as it is more than the minimum suspension period of 2 weeks (14 days). However direct debit cannot be suspended while classes are being made up (see condition 7 below).
4. We require at least 3 days notice to suspend your direct debit.
5. Direct debit payments are automatic each week, fortnight or 4-week period. To suspend you must contact the studio.
6. The price of your direct debit contract is set for a 12 month period from when you commence the contract. It may change after 12 months if the previous contract was at a discounted rate.
7. Make-ups are permitted if you miss a class. You can attend a make-class anytime in the two weeks after the end of the previous direct debit period. You don’t have to let us know – just turn up to the class. If you want any questions or concerns, you can contact the studio by sending an email to “classes” @ “canberrayogaspace.com.au” (remove the ” “).
** An extension to a 10 class pass may be granted where you have been unable to attend due to injury, illness or pregnancy. Requests need to be sent via our contact form or reply to the email receipt you received when you purchased your pass.